4 Inch Wear-Resisting Double Jacket EPDM Lined Fire Water Hose
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.8 US $0.78|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||Ten Million Meters/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 30-50-20
- Fire Hose Manifold Type: 4 Water Segregator
- Fire Hose Length: 25m
- Diameter: 65mm
- Weaving Type: Twill Weaving
- Color: White
- Testing Pressure: 15 Bar - 45 Bar
- Hose Length: 15 M - 30 M
- Hose Diameter: 25mm-205mm(1 Inch-8 Inch)
- Production Capacity: Ten Million Meters/Year
- Hose Usage: Fire Fighting Agricultural Irrigation Industy
- Transport Package: The Cartons or Plastic Bags
- Origin: China
- Material: Rubber
- Hose Coupling Type: Hose Coupling
- Working Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Lining: With Lining
- Hose Coupling Structure: Inner Button
- Work Pressure: 10 Bar - 30 Bar
- Burst Pressure: 30 Bar - 90 Bar
- Hose Material: PVC PU EPDM Nitrile Rubber
- Hose Color: Customized
- Water Absorption: <0.01%
- Trademark: Customized
- Specification: UL NFPA FM
- HS Code: 59090000
Diameter: 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3"
Length: 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M
3. Jacket: Double jacket
4. Liner: EPDM
Double jacked Fire hose is EDPM lined .
The jacket is match to assure a precision fit to meet precise hydrostatic test requirements.
Its warp is made by high strength polyester staple or filament. And weft must be high strength polyester filament with low elongation.plain or twill weaving.
General purpose lay-flat water discharge hose. Commonly used in construction for pump discharge and wash down service. For industrial and construction locations where medium water pressure isused.
Heavy duty polyester double jacket, EPDM inner lining.
A stripe of a contrasting color running the full length of the hose can be woven into the jacket.
The standard color coating is white. Stripe color available are red, yellow, blue, green...Etc.
can be specially customized for needs.
Aluminum, Brass or IPT expansion ring coupling.
|Technical Requirements||Temperature Range||length|
|-22ºF to 194ºF (-30ºC to 90ºC)||15-30m/50-100FT|
|1"||25||16/235. 20/300,28/400||48/705. 60/900,84/1200|
|1-1/2"||38||16/235. 20/300,28/400||48/705. 60/900,84/1200|
|1-3/4"||45||16/235. 20/300,28/400||48/705. 60/900,84/1200|
|2"||52||16/235. 20/300,28/400||48/705. 60/900,84/1200|
|2-1/2"||65||16/235. 20/300,28/400||48/705. 60/900,84/1200|
|3"||75||16/235. 20/300||48/705. 60/900|